Tuesday, April 21, 2015
11 a.m. to Noon
Next Steps for Complying with Healthcare Reform — 2015 and 2016 Deadlines— while the news about the Affordable Care Act has been a bit quiet recently, compliance deadlines— especially for businesses with 50 to 100 employees— will begin to take effect in just over 10 months. And new reporting requirements will also be mandatory. Even though some initial compliance requirements for businesses were changed or pushed back, 2015 marks the implementation of some of the more critical parts of the law, and 2016 will see additional important components take effect.
To help businesses understand the practical next steps to stay in compliance this year and in 2016, Pennsylvania Chamber Insurance has invited top employee benefit attorneys Eric Athey and Stephen Kern to address recent requirements and provide guidance on how to prepare for upcoming deadlines.
This free one-hour overview is designed to bring clarity to business on the many pressing issues that will be part of their decisions regarding healthcare plans, including:
- Employer reporting requirements
- The latest regulations and what they mean
- Explanation of the Employer Shared Responsibility
- The excise tax on high cost plans
- What companies between 50 and 99 employees that received a reprieve until 2016 should be doing now to prepare for this deadline
- Industry trends to watch and traps to avoid
- Practical steps that businesses of all sizes should be following
Please see the agenda tab for full details on the speakers and topics.
For further information, please contact our Event Hotline: 877 866-8965.
Contact the Event Hotline for further information regarding this event: 877 866-8965